PING G710 Ironsview other products
The G710 features a faster Maraging steel face, which provides added strength and flexibility to help launch the ball higher and further than its predecessor (G700). This is matched by the high-density tungsten toe and heel weights that produce even more forgiveness for an iron that offers a little bit of everything.
Key features and benefits include:
- Hydropearl finish repels water for performance through wet and moist turf
- 5% higher MOI on predecessor (G700)
- Faster Maraging Steel face provides strength and distance
- High-density tungsten toe and heel weights improve forgiveness and launch
- Comes standard with Arccos caddie smart grips
- Available from 4 to SW
We love the finish on these PING irons and thoroughly recommend you book in to try them out for yourself.